Sunday, June 4, 2017

The Launch of my NEW Website


It is with great excitement that this afternoon, I launch my new website. 

This blog has served me well for the past 5 years and has achieved just short of half a million page views, so it has been a hard decision to move on from it, but to celebrate my 5th Anniversary year with Stampin' Up! I would treat myself and you with some fresh looking branding and a super new website. 

My fresh new website will be a one stop shop that offers everything that you need to keep abreast of my Events, Stampin' Up! promotions, my monthly Club code and of course, Inspiration. 

I've been working hard on streamlining the technical side of things to offer greater ease for us both , that I hope we'll both benefit from. So please pop on over this afternoon and show your support, take a look and let me know what you think ... Just remember to subscribe to my emails and/or Newsletters for updates.

I look forward to seeing you over there.

Click HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment