Tuesday, May 16, 2017

The Gift of Cool Treats at a Discounted Price

Last week saw the last of my Cool Treats Classes where we made this ensemble of projects.

The gift box, offers a card and box in one to house a CD with spine, which would be perfect for a Teenagers Gift and the two cards ... well, just sweet and very cool. 


Many of my ladies weren't sure about this bundle until they started playing with it ... and then they were converted. Its such a fun set to play with ... as you really are playing. What flavour? What topping? Cone? Bowl? Sprinkles? ... the choices were endless.


I saw a similar idea to this on Pinterest and adapted it to take a full size CD case with spine. It's such a cool way of giving what can sometimes be a gift that's quite bland to wrap and give ... and often, very obvious. 


Loving the Stitched Framelits as I do, I couldn't not make use of them with the layering framelits to create something delicate and simple and coupled with Pool Party, quite Retro in its colour way.


Again, I'd seen a pin on Pinterest, which is a great source of inspiration, for this next card, switched up the colours and Ice Pops a little and a fresh, clean and simple card was created.


You'll be pleased to know that this set is carrying over to the New Catalogue, but be warned, the 10% Bundle price offering isn't, so if you want yourself some discount, then NOW is the time to get ordering it. 

If you like this selection of projects, then you might like to join in my classes to make similar projects of this type. Keep abreast of my Events by heading over to my Facebook page or my Official Stampin' Up! Page and register for your chosen event early. 

Hoping you liked these creations as much as we had fun making them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment