Sunday, January 22, 2017

Cool Treats with sprinkles on top

On a cold morning like it is here in Cambridgeshire this morning, you might be dreaming of  yourself on a beach on a warm sunny day, enjoying an Ice Cream. Well, I'll help transport you there ... 


Cool Treats is a sweet treat of images that help create an abundance of options. Chocolate, Peach Melba, Mint Choc Chip ... Whatever your favourite is, there's a flavour for everyone. 


Loving the patterned paper that coordinates with this set, but being out of the checked pool party sheet that I love, I decided to create my own using the image from Timeless Textures. Inked up with Whisper White Ink, it looks so similar. 

So ... What's your favourite flavour?

Buy the  Cool Treats bundle, plus a pack of Doillies or some cardstock and you could choose this fun Ice Cream Van from the Sale-a-Bration offering for FREE !!







Place a qualifying Sale-a-Bration order with me during the month of January and receive a copy of the Tutorial Bundles for FREE. Use my Hostess Club Code at check out and you'll receive a further gift from me through the post the following month. 



No comments:

Post a Comment