Thursday, October 20, 2016

Flourishing Thinlits for a Team Promotion

One of my lovely team members recently took promotion to Bronze Elite, which you get rewarded with an extra 5% discount, on top of the 20% that you receive from the moment you join. 


I like to acknowledge all promotions, no matter if achieved through Customer orders and events, or through the Team Member's own personal purchasing and I like to try and tailor the Congratulatory card I send to reflect that of the colours that match the promotion they have achieved.


Here I chose to use an unusual card fold, using a base colour of Soft Suede and coupling it with Delightful Dijon and the ever so gorgeous Copper Foil to give a beautiful Bronze feel.


I'm so fortunate to have such a lovely Team of ladies, who like me are always ready to welcome in new crafters to our little community and help each other achieve what it is we each desire from Stampin' Up!

If you'd like to obtain a bumper starter kit of £130 worth of products for just a £99 outlay and become a part of our little Team, who each earn a minimum of 20% discount on their crafting products, then be sure to get in contact with me today. 

You can simply have your demonstratorship to help fund your hobby, or you can turn it into a mini Business, it's entirely up to you ... and you don't have to live close by to be a part of my team either. Read more about the benefits by clicking below.






SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Mikaela, really shows off that gorgeous copper foil x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Mo. This was for the lovely Natalie when she promoted recently. I so love the Copper foil used with these thinlits xx

    ReplyDelete