Friday, April 1, 2016

You're Sublime - Thank you

Since Easter weekend, I've been tending to a poorly little boy, who is currently fast asleep on the sofa. It's school holidays here in the UK right now, but the poorly little chap isn't able to enjoy the holidays very much. 

I thought I'd share a quick card with you today, using the stamp set, You're Sublime. A little Thank you card with loads of Thanks.


I couldn't believe that I had an entire paper stack of Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper unopened … so I broke the seal and got playing with some patterns. You may have heard me say before how busy prints aren't something that I usually use and for me this is simple, but still busy … but I really liked it as a background to the over flowing wheelbarrow of flowers. 


The Itty Bitty Accents Punch pack is a sure favourite of mine. You can add small quick embellishments using scraps up, in no time at all … so just three coordinating flowers scattered to this, finished it off. 

I'm trying my best not to shy away from these beautiful patterned papers that we have. 

I hope you like this quick share with you today and I hope you're managing to steer clear of all these nasty bugs, coughs and colds that are going around. 

Stay Happy, Stay Healthy and keep crafting

Mikaela x



No comments:

Post a Comment